Wednesday, October 9, 2013

2.0

2.0

Hejsan, 
So as things are now I am officially back to blogging. Turns out like with a lot of things I couldn't stay away from it for too long because I missed it. But I felt that I needed that fresh new look and start so here it goes :) 
A quick update: Graduated the IB, spent the summer cruising around Europe, I am currently doing my Gap year (in which I relocated my self to Dubai, yes I did miss the sun that much) and hopefully going to attend uni next fall to complete a degree in Fashion Media & Communications (huge change from just film I know(; hehe) and I launched a project with JLL Photo called Fashion Doping (so if you haven't already check it out on facebook) so that pretty much sums up the break I had. 
Peace out Homies ! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment