Sunday, October 20, 2013

Homage

Homage
REST IN PIECE MILLIONKNIFES !

So I wanted to do a little bit of an homage to my old blog one last time before I refresh my self and start up a new :) So here are a few of my favorite looks from my old blog :) Hope you enjoy!

Look #1 New York 87's 
(Sweater Dress - Hennes&Mauritz)
(Gold Chains - YVES)
(Strappy Shoes - Nelly White Label)
(Fringe bag - A'Gaci)
(Beanie -)

Look #2 All State Wrestling
(Crop tee - DIY)
(Suede Zipper leggins - Hennes&Mauritz)
(Sequin Clutch - Zara)
(Black Blazer - Jeans&Clothes)
Look #3 Boyfriend Jeans
(America Sweater - Gina Tricot)
(Boyfriend Jeans - Gina tricot)
(Oversized tote - Mulberry)
Look#4 Peplum
(Peplum Top - Zara)
(Army highwaisted shorts - Gina Tricot)
(Sequin Clutch - Zara)
(Pink strappy heels - Zara)

Look#5 Cali Day Two
(White crop top - Brandy Melville)
(Burgundy double slit maxi - Zara)
(Beige trianlge backpack - Longchamp)
(Oversized sweater - Vintage)

Look#6 My Del Rey
(Black sports top - Monki)
(White skater skirt - Hennes&Mauritz)
(All white creepers - Vagabond)
(Gold chain bracelet - YVES)

Look#7 Two boots on
(Black crop top - Brandy Melville)
(Snake Chain belt - New Yorker)
(Red dress - Urban Outfitters)
(Sun hat - Hennes&Mauritz)
(Oversized tote - Mulberry)
(Heeled leather boots - Zara)

Look#8 HYBERNATION
(Faux-Fur Coat - Forever 21)
(Jack Daniels muscle tee - Brandy Melville)
(Black Highwaisted Jeans - Dr.Denim)
(Fringe bag - A'Gaci)
(Open back stilettos - Hennes&Mauritz)
(Beanie - CULT)

Look #9 100 Golden 
(Giraffe shirt - Vintage)
(Sun hat - Hennes&Mauritz)
(Gold bracelet - Gina tricot)
(Black cylinder stud bag - Seppälä)
(Leather boots - Zara)

Look#10 Helsinki State of Mind
(Floral Blazer - Forever 21)
(Maroon Jeans - Brandy Melville)
(Oversized tote - Mulberry)
(Hightops - Chuck taylor)




6 comments:

  1. Look #1 or #9 are my personal favorites tried wearing them myself too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you dear :) Yeah I really really like them x

      Delete
  2. I adore you so much lotta-liina, you're my fashion inspiration :]]]]]]]]

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not sure i'd say u hav a style, but it doesn't matter because the way u style what u do hav and what u do wear it looks amazing, u r truly a fashion chameleon :D and i love it :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you dear, means a lot to me :) xx

      Delete