Friday, November 8, 2013

Reckless

 R  E  C  K  L  E  S  S

Hejsan from Sunny Dubai !
I got a few snapshots from my outfit of the day which was mainly about this charlie-brown-esque print swing dress. The dress it self was a gift I received before my departure to Dubai and I have been dying to do a post with it.  I paired it up with my large sun hat, cut-out boots and gold accessories, such as my watch and dog charm bracelet.
     The dress is great to wear here because it's so loose and made of very thin material so the heat doesn't bother you whilst you wear it, however due to the thinness of the material you have to wear protective layers underneath. (I just wear a nude bandeau and my disco shorts). I am really satisfied with the outcome of the outfit and can't wait to wear it again, especially before I return back to snowy Europe.
Peace out Home fries !

 (RECKLESS ATTIRE)
(Charlie Brown Swing Dress - Hennes&Mauritz)
(Cut-out Boots - Hennes&Mauritz)
(Sunhat - Hennes&Mauritz)
(Gold line purse - Miss Selfridge)
(Gold watch - Diva for Miss Selfridge)
(Dog charm Bracelet - Hennes&Mauritz)

8 comments:

  1. love the look! The dress is amazing :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so pretty :) amazing outfit gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are perfect Lotta-Liina, you shouldn't be so sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love, don't worry I'm all smiles :) xx

      Delete
  4. when r u getting back to munich? I luv ur style but its too cold to wear that here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Within the month I believe :) sorry love xx

      Delete