Sunday, November 17, 2013

Tea & Tumblr

 

 Hejsan, Sorry it's been almost a week but since last week Tuesday I've been bed ridden mainly with a water bottle and anti biotics :( So I've been on tumblr thorougly searching for inspiration, so here are a few that I truly love and fit my mood of style at this point. I want to go into the simplicities of Fashion, because nothing right now at this point is more beautiful than the basics.
For more you can check my tumblr here !
and don't forget to follow on bloglovin' here !
I promise to get a full on outfit post as soon as I leave my bed again in good health, until then
Peace out homies ! xx




 (I do not own any of these images, copyright goes to owners found on tumblr)



8 comments:

  1. Get Better soon babe<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tumblr is amazing! Get well and get some posts up (((:

    ReplyDelete
  3. post photos of yourself.... pretty pretty pretty pretty please Lotta-Liina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will as soon as I get better and don't look so sick :D sorry for the hold up love! x

      Delete
  4. You are too adorable, when are you getting back to having a real photographer? (Or better quality photos ;D?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear :) really really soon I hope! Thing is I didn't bring my DSLR here so I'm totally reliant on my iphone for photos! xx

      Delete