Thursday, December 26, 2013

Boxing Day


 Hejsan,
A few shots of my first Munich outfit, sorry for not including a Jacket but it's been 18+ degrees here I haven't felt the need to totally layer up yet. But on the plus side I get to wear my sweaters and my mom jeans around town. I love the neon clutch and how, especially in drab winter weather, it brings a whole new level to a super simple look.
Hope you all had a great few christmas days!
Lot's of love,
Lotta-liina x

 (B O X I N G  D A Y  A T T I R E)
(Beanie -Carhardt)
(Cropped Knit - XXI)
(Mom Jeans - Top Shop)
(Neon Clutch - Suite Blanco)
(Ankle boots - Zara)




12 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit and cool pics
    Loved <3 :D You're very good

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/12/merry-xmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your face is super gorgeous but you always do that same "deer in headlights look" -_- so I just wanted to thank you for actually once putting in a photo of you're smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you do another post with the mom jeans? I'm really keen on wearing them but I don't know really how, and crop tops don't exactly suit me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I for sure will :) I can't enough of these pants :D

      Delete
  4. Do you work as a model?

    ReplyDelete