Sunday, December 15, 2013

Fruit Salad Madness

F        S        M

F R U I T     S A L A D     M A D N E S S
Hejsan,
Nearly the end of my first half in Dubai, soon I'll be back home with my family and the endless amounts of snow. But Before I return to long pants and teddy coats I felt it was inevitable I produced a swim suit post. Especially since I fell in love with gorgeous two piece from Top Shop.
Sunshine & Happy Days to you all ! 


(FRUIT SALAD MAD WEAR)

(Fruitsalad Madness Bikini - Top Shop)

(Fishnet Knit sweater - Monki)

12 comments:

  1. oh my god your body

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beyond gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again I have to say: oh my gaaawwwdddd you're legs!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you love, totally made my day :)

      Delete
  4. you are too perfect, I love your short short hair :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you work as model? or do you do this for fun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently I work as an Au Pair, this blog is my beloved hobby :)

      Delete
  6. Die Bilder könnten auch aus einem Magazin sein - Hammer! Welche Kamera benutzt du?

    Liebe Grüße Aline
    von www.Fashionzauber.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke ! Wir haben eine Canon 5dlmarkII mit einem 50mm objektiv f/1.4 oder 24-70 L f/2.8 benutzt. (excuse my bad german) ;)

      Delete