Friday, December 20, 2013

Round II

R O U N D  T W O
While my dad came to visit me in Dubai, I took the chance to take him to Abu Dhabi to see the Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque, and therefor I took advantage of the fantastic beach promenade. I decided to pair  the simple jeans shirt with the leather skater skirt for a casual lunch outfit.
Soon some Munich Posts, Peace out Loves !
xx

(ABU DHABI ATTIRE)
(Jeans Shirt - Zara)
(Faux Leather skirt - XXI)
(Burgundy Satchel - Mango)
(Strappy Heels - XXI)

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Abu Dhabissa vielä niillä tärkeni :D ;)

      Delete
  2. Love the skirt on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. nope, work in childcare at the moment :) x

      Delete
  4. What else would you wear a leather skirt with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a knit shirt, printed tee or a cropped faux leather top I believe :) (I'm obsessed with this skirt so there will definitely be more posts with it coming up soon!)

      Delete
  5. Love this outfit gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete