Sunday, January 5, 2014

Faux Fur

Hejsan,
Still in chilly Munich, where I've had to consider a lot about what a winter coat does to an outfit. This particular faux-fur one I bought last winter on my expedition to Cali. It is a little over the top, but I love wearing it just for the effect it causes. I don't always pair up the coat with flashy accessories but I couldn't resist the match between the silver clutch and the silver linings sunnies.
Happy Sunday Homies !



 (F A U X     F U R     A T T I R E)
(Faux Fur Coat - XXI)
(Silver linings sunnies - Monki)
(Team 93' Top - Bershka)
(Trousers - TRF for ZARA)
(Cracked Silver clutch - ZARA)
(Everyday Business Heels - XXI)





10 comments:

  1. Short hair on you is genious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jaw line is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveee this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously like want all your clothes :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style! You could make a trash bag look fab. what's your opinion on real fur?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear :) Not for real-fur at all I don't see the point of animal torture :/

      Delete