Sunday, January 19, 2014

Rumpus&Ruckus

 R      U      M      P      U     S   

&

R      U      C      K     U     S

Hejsan,
Whoever it was who said "Leather is the new Denim" could not have been more right. My current obsession: Faux leather. I guess I might as well just call this the Sequins & Leather PT.II . I can't get over the contrast of something so elegant to something so edgy. However this time I switched the leather jacket for the blazer, and my lita's for my RI sandals for a bit of a more low key look. 
Happy Sunday Homies !

(R U M P U S & R U C K U S)
(Sunnies - Streetmarket)
(Sequin Top - Miss Selfridge)
(Faux leather boyfriend shorts - Forever 21)
(Strappy Sandals - River Island)
(Silver oversized watch - Diva for Miss Selfridge)
(Baby Pink Faux Leather Circle Purse - Bershka)
(Über Red Lippy - Diva by MAC)




17 comments:

  1. I loooveeeeeee your smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes and the bag. Can I has please? :DDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love the shirt :D ostiks sa ton kaaans :oooo

      Delete
    2. hehehe nope :) haha joo Julia ! :D

      Delete
  3. your smile lottaa, such a turn on

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog, pleeaase pleeease pleeeease do a fitness post lotta-liina
    xxxxoooxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome blog, follow you on bloglovin gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the support love, really means a lot :)

      Delete
  7. ohh gosh so amazing photos! beautiful<333
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete