Friday, January 3, 2014

Sequins and Leather




Hejsan,
Here's a few shots of last nights outfit to one of my really good friends, and also this blog's  photographers, bon-voyage party. I'm really in love this faux-leather skirt, especially with contrasting pieces such as this adorable sequin crop top from Miss Selfridge. 
Happy Friday to you lovelies, hopefully you enjoy your last holiday weekends and all the best to Jamie at JLL photography !
xx
 (S E Q U I N S    A N D    L E A T H E R   A T T I R E)

(Beanie - Carhartt)
(Sequin top - Miss Selfridge)
(Leather Jacket - ZARA)
(Leather Skirt - XXI)
(Faux-Snakeskin wallet - TOPSHOP)
(Shoes - Litas)






14 comments:

  1. I love love love love love your style lotta

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you do a make-up tutorial soon? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not entirely ace at make-up but I can give it a shot? ;)

      Delete
  3. you look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. what size are you/the leather jacket? I love the fit on you :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The leather Jacket is size XS, thanks love ! x

      Delete
  5. you spelled CARHARTT wrong!! without the beanie you are NOTHING

    ReplyDelete
  6. the beanie ruins this outfit! if you lost the hat, this outfit would be perfect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to think it works both ways, either way the beanie helped with a bad hair day ;D

      Delete