Sunday, February 23, 2014

Date Night

Saturday Night is Date Night :)
So happy I got to go out again and have some fun, as much as I love traveling I have missed Germany. With the strapless peplum top and the statement piece necklace I used the boyfriend jeans to tone down the look after all it was only just for happy hour at a cocktail bar.
Happy Sunday ! xx


 (D A T E   N I G H T   A T T I R E)
(Tuxedo Cut Blazer - Gina Tricot)
(Peplum Top - Bikbok)
(Boyfriend Jeans - Gina Tricot)
(Black Coal Jewels - ZARA)
(Faux Fur Clutch - Mango * Touch)
(Strappy Heels - XXI)



10 comments:

  1. what are your plans for now that youve finished high school? what do you do during your weeks? you look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! I just finished work experience in Dubai, and now I'm back working in Munich hopefully going to uni this fall :) xx

      Delete
  2. your face is like way too perfect I am so jealous

    ReplyDelete
  3. show us how you organize your stuff!! like your make-up, closet, and jewelry, ect! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll get to it as soon as I can, I recently moved again so the majority of things are still in boxes haha ;D

      Delete
  4. Who'd you go on a date with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha a friend of mine, more to enjoy the pleasantries of date night then actually going on a date ;D

      Delete
  5. love the whole outfit dear! very chic! check out my blog and maybe follow me if you'd like. :)

    http://www.basicsandgold.com/

    ReplyDelete