Thursday, February 6, 2014

Never Fully Dressed

I can't wait for full on spring weather and sporting kimono's 24/7, wether at the beach or sightseeing in a new city. I'm in love with the lace & fringe kimono by Never Fully Dressed. I paired the Jack Fringe Kimono with my mom jeans and bralett top for a casual day look. I can't wait to wear it again, but for now next up: LONDON :)
Peace out Lovelies !


 (F R I N G E)

(White Bralett Top - Brandy Melville)
(Mom Jeans - Topshop)
(Faux-Fur Circle Clutch - Mango * Touch)
(Fedora - Hennes&Mauritz)
(Black Ankle Boots - Zara)

Be sure to check out more street fashion from Never Fully Dressed @Neverfullydressed.com








12 comments:

  1. love your style! nice blog!
    following you dear<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. someones been working out hard ;) xxx <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are in such good shape! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so stunning!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. well Life is too short to wear bad clothes ;) Check out @ https://www.neverfullydressed.co.uk/

      Delete