Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Risky Business


Here's one of the last outfits I shot whilst still out in Dubai. I've been back home for only about 24 hours or so and I already miss the sunshine and palm trees. I love the combination of the elegant girly shirt with the boyish trousers, paired up with my oversized watch, satchel and blazer which made it my favorite "this means business" outfit.
Happy Tuesday babes !


 (RISKY BUSINESS ATTIRE)

(Black Blazer - Hennes&Mauritz)
(Sequin Top - Miss Selfridge)
(Mom Jeans - Topshop)
(Burgundy Satchel - Mango*Touch)
(Strappy Heels - Forever 21)
(Oversized Silver Watch - Diva for Miss Selfridge)




4 comments:

  1. so cool pair of jeans, really love them! and that top looks awesome, the entire outfit is just flawless! <3
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit gorgeous :))))

    ReplyDelete