Thursday, February 20, 2014

Spring Envy

I haven't seen much of this winter but I'm already tired of the cold. I'm so ready for spring and the S/S14 collections. But for now I'll just have to deal with the cold february winds and get a head start on my spring cleaning and spring closet coveting. Here are a few of my favorite spring outfits I can't wait to break out of the closet..



One // Two // Three // Four
One of my spring must haves is the two piece suit, like this ruffled loose apricot white suit with the turned out skirt. It is so easy to turn it from a day wear into a night time look especially when paired with cutout chic boots, gorgeous round 50's style sunnies and a stand out clutch.

One // Two // Three // Four

A trend I'm obsessed with this spring is pastel colors and borrowing inspiration from the tennis courts. A fitted low peplum dress with a colorful boyfriend coat...yes please! Add in heeled sandals and a jeweled headpiece to standout this spring. 

One // Two // Three // Four
Last but not least my last spring obsession is Neon. Switch in your jeans for loose fit trousers, a simple print tee, and let the neon accessories speak for themselves. I love how the neon clutch adds a playful essence to the otherwise chic outfit. 

For more enviable must have spring wardrobe items check out: www.choies.com 



2 comments:

  1. I really love first outfit:) great blog:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete