Thursday, March 20, 2014

Stripes and Leather

Hejsan!
Here's a few shots of my last day in Copenhagen with horrible weather. Went to the most delicious Burger Bar in town followed by a mandatory visit to the candy store (had to stock up on scandicandi before heading back to Germany). I paired my mom jeans up with a striped crop top for that super scandinavian look and added in my biker jacket and cutout boots. Since I was flying the same day I opted for my oversized tote from mulberry, a classic that fits everything I need for a flight. Now it's back to work and warm Munich weather for me :)
Happy Thursday Lovelies !


 (STRIPES AND LEATHER ATTIRE)
(Biker Jacket - ZARA)
(Striped Crop Top - Gina Tricot)
(Rings - Gina Tricot)
(Oversized Watch - Miss Selfridge)
(Mom Jeans - Topshop)
(Cutout boots - Hennes & Mauritz)
(Oversized Leather Tote - Mulberry)

4 comments:

  1. your nails are amazing! did you get them done?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had my sister do mine, she's aces with nails :) xx

      Delete
  2. Nice Pics :)
    Very gret job !

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/golden-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete