Friday, April 4, 2014

Brutal Hearts

Spring is officially upon Munich so I can finally wear shorts again. I wanted to go for a more darker look when going out this weekend to contrast the feeling of spring. I paired up my old but gold Eduardo tee from american apparel with my beloved faux leather shorts. To complete the dark look I wore my biker coat and faux snake skin purse along with the strappy heels to add in a touch of elegance.
Happy Friday Babes !



 (B R U T A L   H E A R T S)
(Biker Coat - Zara)
(Eduardo Lace Tee - American Apparel)
(Faux Leather Shorts - Forever 21)
(Mini Purse - Topshop)
(Strappy Heels - XXI)





6 comments:

  1. your body is amazing!! soo proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you think you could do a post about your diet? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really have one haha but I can see what I can do xx

      Delete