Friday, April 25, 2014

Cheers to the Weekend Kimono

I'm so ready for the weekend, been a long week at work and out side of work too. It's about time we got all the boxes unpacked in our new apartment, meaning we finally have a full furnished home. Even the weather got better here in munich so yes I took out my lovely one piece for a little tanning time and breakfast. I paired up my floral swim gear with the over gorgeous jack fringe kimono from neverfullydressed, a gift which I completely adore. I can't wait to wear the kimono again on my holiday with my babes in about a month.
Apologies for my post finland anti gym chubbyness!
Happy Friday x




 (C H E E R S  T O   T H E   W E E K E N D   K I M O N O)
(Onepiece suit - Hennes&Mauritz)
(Clear Sunnies - Topshop)
(Silver oversized watch - Miss Selfridge)

Be sure to check out Neverfullydressed.com for more amazeballs street style!

8 comments:

  1. lookin a lil chubbs there bruh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as stated this is post finland anti gym, hehe there's just a lot of good (not so very clean-eating) food back home :D

      Delete
  2. love the kimono *-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely not chubby! No apologies needed

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude I want your legs.

    ReplyDelete