Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Grandma's House


Hejsan, 
On my quick trip to Finland this past weekend I had about two hours time to hit the shops and I took it. I fell in love with this leopard print boyfriend coat in grey. I guess a girl can never have too many coats...for spring time. What made it even better was that the weather in the north pole was surprisingly very sunny, which allowed me to wear my new coat. It was amazing to see some family again, especially most of which I had not seen before my trip to dubai. Unfortunately I was only there for two days, but that was better than nothing. Time to head back to Germany and get my summer plans set. Can't wait to wear all my bikini's again!
Happy Wenesday ! x



(G R A N D M A ' S   H O U S E)
(Panther Coat - Gina Tricot)
(Pink Sweater - Selected)
(Mom Jeans - Topshop)
(Pink Purse - Bershka)
(Loafers - River Island)

8 comments: