Sunday, April 6, 2014

Hands Off

Happy Sunday Babes!
I've never been the biggest fan of sweatpants outside of the comfort of your own home but I thought I'd give them a second chance. Especially when I get to pair them up with beautiful (and extremely comfy) bralett top. I'm also super excited I got to finally wear this amazing statement clutch, I feel that it brings the right amount of chic to the sweatpants look.
Peace out Homefries !



 (H A N D S   O F F   A T T I R E)
(HANDS OFF Clutch - Monki)
(Silver Linings Sunnies - Monki)
(Biker Coat - Zara)
(Bralett - Hennes&Mauritz)
(Sweat Pants - Monki)
(Lassie Platforms Classic - Kurt Geiger)

10 comments:

  1. your body is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. deine gesicht ist so unglaublich

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is beyond perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool blog you have!
    Kiss
    Luise
    http://produzir.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a fan of sweatpants outside of the house either, but somehow you make it acceptable! Great post :) x - http://ellexandraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete