Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Backpack Game Strong

Ever since the seventh grade I remember refusing to wear a backpack. It just wasn't done, you had to have a purse of some kind to transport your school books, in my case a navy blue Longchamp. Ever since I've kind of made sure to avoid backpacks as in my head wearing one made me seem like a child. Unfortunately I was one of those kids who couldn't wait to grow up fast enough, to no avail though because still at the age of twenty I still have door to door salesmen asking me if my parents are home and I get ID'd when I want to purchase wine (The legal age of which in Germany is 16). But ever since starting at uni I've found an all new love for backpacks. The utter convenience (much like with a fanny pack, but without the disgust factor from other people) alone makes the thought of simple longline black leather backpack super attractive. I just can't believe it took me so long to rekindle my love for the backpack game and hopefully I can keep it going strong, despite the fact that I'll end up looking like a pre-teen again. Who cares, if you love it wear it right?
Happy Tuesday !


(BACKPACK GAME ATTIRE)
(Teddy Sweater - ZARA)
(Olive Jumpsuit - ZARA)
(HEELS - ZARA)
(Backpack - Pimkie)

3 comments:

  1. Love this look, your hair is getting so long! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look...so simple but yet so chic....love that jacket....

    http://www.fashionpumpkin.com

    ReplyDelete