Wednesday, January 14, 2015

January Jog


Been back in London for the past few days and hard at work to show you guys some of the amazing first collaborations of the year as well as some of my vacation outfits, however due to bad communication and technical difficulties this will unfortunately take a bit longer, so please bare with me. But in the short notice I was happily surprise to see that taking a break from intense workouts for a while, and just taking my time to stretch and do yoga my knee has started to heal. I was unbelievably happy to say that on my last day in Munich I was even able to get up for a morning jog (a slow one of course on flat ground) but a jog nonetheless. I can't even begin to describe how amazing it feels to be able to do that again, and how it gives my day a fresh start. So excited to go back to London now, and be able to jog there (hopefully, I'll see how I get on with the directions of traffic). Love being back here in the "warmth" of London, or what feels like warmth compared to bipolar mood swings of a weather that Munich had going on. (From -10 degrees snow storms to 15 degrees sunny afternoons).
Happy Healthy Wednesday! x


 (JOGGING ATTIRE)
(Sports Bra - Nike)
(Running Trousers - Nike)
(Trainers - Nike)
(Fleece - Roxy)

No comments:

Post a Comment