Thursday, February 26, 2015

Big Girl Pants


 I've been spending time back at home in Munich fixing up my current situation, and securing plans for the future, both entirely draining and exciting. Apart from that with my few days off I've refund my love for DIY, and what better test subjects then the items I had left behind in my high school closet. From metallic oxfords to cropped sweaters, be prepared to see them as you have never seen them before ;)
But for now upon popular request from my tea time post at the sky gardens, some full outfit shots of me in my new favourite big girl pants. Super happy to return to London next, but for now I'll go take a bath to hopefully cure my hangover caused by two glasses too many.
Peace out Homefries!


 (BIG GIRL PANTS ATTIRE)
(LEATHER JACKET - MISS SELFRIDGE)
(CROPPED CABLE KNIT SWEATER - FOREVER21)
(DENIM DUNGAREES - VINTAGE)
(PINK FAUX LEATHER PURSE - BERSHKA)
(CANDY HEELS - ZARA)

3 comments:

  1. Such a chic look... loving the dungarees!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boyishness of your overalls with the girly pink!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your so gorgeous, your boyfriends so lucky :O :O :O <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete