Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday Funday


 Hejsan!
So I had my first day off in a while, and I decided to spend it all at home, with the exception of going to go see Kingsman tonight (super excited). Today was the perfect day to really settle back in and get all my stuff out of the basement. I always find that during a move it's the easiest to do a little simultaneous spring cleaning. I never realised how much of a hoarder I am until I merged my London closet back together with what I had left back home... yup still have my old dance team uniform in there as well as a pair of jeans from the 7th grade...that I still fit into. I've now spent all day organising my closet into three categories:
-Keep
-Discard
-DIY
There have been a few items that are in good condition but I don't entirely like, but with the creative help from my mom we've spruced them up. There's nothing like making your soul feel happy by doing something you love. So here is my portion of arts and crafts fun in the midsts of a spring clean up. My new spring loafers, I can't wait to wear these bad boys out of the house!
Happy Sunday!




4 comments:

  1. those are so absolutely crazy but they are so you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so rad! You should make a blog all about drunken fun and drunken mistakes. I love love love hearing peoples drunken stories!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow those shoes are awesome! I would totally wear them

    http://momochiclook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete